Plum Caprese Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 black Summeripe® plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 to 8 ounce ball fresh mozarella, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Place pomegranate juice in a saucepan and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes until reduced to 2 tablespoons.
- Stir in vinegar and sugar; cover and chill until ready to use.
- To prepare salad, arrange plum slices alternately with mozzarella on a platter.
- Drizzle with chilled pomegranate mixture and olive oil; sprinkle with basil and lemon zest. Serve as a salad or as an appetizer with grilled baguette slices.
Mountain View Fruit Sales http://www.mvfruit.com/