Friday, 28 June 2013
Peaches and Cream Power Shake
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 79g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 peach-flavored white tea bag
- 1 1/4 cup diced Summeripe® peaches
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Pour boiling water over tea bag to make tea concentrate; let stand for a few minutes to steep; remove bag and chill liquid.
- Combine chilled tea to concentrate with remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- TIP: Make several batched of the tea concentrate ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator. That way you're ready to whip up a batch of this healthy shake!
Mountain View Fruit https://www.mvfruit.com/