Asian Plum Salad with Ginger Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 bag Baby Spinach
- 1 cup thin julienne strips water chestnuts
- 1 Summeripe® plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup torn cilantro leaves
- Crispy Won Ton Strips (see below)
- 1/4 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Combine all salad ingredients except won ton strips in a medium salad bowl. Whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Toss well to coat and top with won ton strips. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- Crispy Won Ton Strips: cut 6 won ton wrappers into 1/4-inch strips. Fry in 1-inch of hot vegetable oil for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels.
Mountain View Fruit https://www.mvfruit.com/