Brilliant Meyer Lemon Pepper Shrimp Cocktail
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 12 shrimp, raw and deveined with shells removed
- 3 Brilliant Meyer Lemons, 2 juiced & 1 for garnish
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup lemon pepper marinade
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Heat butter on medium-high in a medium sized pan. Sauté shrimp in butter with lemon pepper marinade and Brilliant Meyer Lemon juice. Shrimp is done when the exterior is pink with red tails and the flesh is slightly opaque and off white in color.
- While shrimp is cooling, chop celery and set aside.
- Chop cucumbers and soak in Brilliant Meyer Lemon juice.
- To plate, brush cocktail sauce onto plate then create a bed of celery & cucumbers. Place shrimp on top and finish with a squeeze of Brilliant Meyer Lemon juice.
Mountain View Fruit https://www.mvfruit.com/