Summeripe White Stone Fruit Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 34g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 Summeripe White Peaches and/or Nectarines, cut into bite size chunks
- 12 fresh strawberries, stems removed & quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Handful or crushed candied pecans or walnuts
- Toss the Summeripe white peaches/nectarines and strawberries together in a large bowl with the honey and lemon juice.
- Let sit for 10 minutes so the fruit has chance to macerate.
- Before serving, add mint and candied nuts, tossing gently to combine.
- Don't worry if the salad is too tart or too sweet. Simply add more honey or sprinkle with sugar to sweeten. If too sweet, add more lemon juice.
Mountain View Fruit https://www.mvfruit.com/